Breaking Into Wall Street Premium
- Learn by watching video-based training to master the Accounting, Valuation, and Financial Modeling skills that are not taught at the undergraduate or graduate levels... but which you’d better know if you want to beat out the competition for the best jobs in investment banking, private equity, and hedge funds.
- Understand how financial modeling and valuation are done in the real world... not how academics think they should be done. Interviewers will LOVE it when you can recount the details of real deals and companies, such as Walmart, Atlassian, EasyJet, Vivendi, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Chuck E. Cheese's, Netflix, Microsoft / Yahoo!, and more.
- Dominate your interviews and beat out the other guy. You'll not only get up to speed with practical financial modeling… but you'll also get to test your knowledge with practice Excel exercises, quiz questions, and written case study prompts. More than 41,053+ customers from 114+ countries have already used this knowledge to ace their banking interviews and outperform on the job. You can be next.
- Master Excel and VBA. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced user, you’ll be a bona fide pro by the end of this course – and you’ll save hours of spreadsheet drudgery. You'll even learn how to automate repetitive tasks with VBA code and macros - which translates into better reviews and bigger bonuses... and more lucrative exit opportunities, of course.
- Re-Imagined to Ensure Your Competitive Edge in Today's Market. Completely rebuilt from the ground up with today's competitive job market in mind. Get dozens of video tutorials, written notes for each lesson, transcripts, and 10+ in-depth, practical case studies from around the globe. Achieve the deep conceptual understanding that bankers are looking for, but rarely find - and discover how to use modeling in real life to outperform your peers on the job.
- Learn Accounting, Valuation, and Merger and LBO Models. These are the fundamental skills you'll need in investment banking, private equity, and hedge funds - and you'll be ahead of the game by mastering them before you start working. To put it another way... in this market, NOT having these skills is practically like wearing a big red sign saying “DON’T PICK ME” to an interview.
- Everything is Designed From the Ground Up for Fast Online Learning and Maximum Ease of Mastery and Retention. Unlike other "online courses," this is NOT rehashed classroom training or pre-recorded lectures – it's designed from the ground up to get you practicing in Excel as much as possible from day 1.
- Track Your Progress and Take Notes. You can check off each lesson as you move through the material - and take notes throughout. It’s easy to return and refresh your knowledge whenever you need to do so. You can also bookmark your exact progress in each lesson and create Playlists of the key lessons you want to review.
- Get All Your Questions Answered. You get world-class support - experienced bankers will answer your questions, comments, and emails 365 days per year, for a full 24 months after purchase (Yes, even if you get a case study and you have questions on Christmas Day or New Year's).
- Unconditional 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. We’re so convinced BIWS Premium is the most practical and effective program of its kind that it comes with an unconditional guarantee for 90 days. That’s how much we believe in these courses.
- Course Certifications. After completing the course material, you’re eligible to take our Certification Quiz. Once you pass the quiz, you’ll receive a Certificate that you can add to your resume / CV and refer to in interviews. So you won’t just possess these skills; you’ll be able to prove that you possess these skills.
- BIWS Premium comes with 8+ additional bonus case studies based on real deals so you can really "step straight to the front of the line"during hiring season.
What You Get - And What BIWS Premium Will Do For You...
Take a Look at What You’ll Get
Immediately After Signing Up...
Here’s what the Excel & Fundamentals course gives you:
Excel & VBA CourseIn this course, you'll master Excel and learn how to use VBA efficiently to write and edit macros to automate your work. You will complete two case studies: one based on an operating model and valuation of Walmart, and one based on an analysis of customer and sales rep data for due diligence purposes. Through these case studies, you'll learn how to navigate through Excel, set up formatting and printing, use formulas and built-in functions, manipulate and analyze data, create graphs and charts, and write macros and VBA code.
Module 1: Modeling Overview and Core ConceptsIn this introductory module, you’ll learn what "financial modeling" means, how you use it in real life, and the core concepts required to understand the rest of this course, including the time value of money, Present Value and Net Present Value, the Discount Rate, and the Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
Module 2: The 3 Financial StatementsWe’ll explore accounting from a business perspective. We’ll drill down using examples of our BIWS online business to teach you how and why the 3 financial statements work the way they do – and you’ll understand how to think about their rules at the most sophisticated level.
Module 3: Accounting Interview Questions & More Advanced TopicsYou'll get a crash course on the 4 main categories of accounting-related interview questions. Plus, you’ll learn about more advanced topics, such as LIFO vs. FIFO for Inventory, Operating Leases vs. Capital Leases, Unrealized Gains, Pension Accounting, Equity Investments and Non-controlling Interests, Net Operating Losses, PIK interest, and tax-related items on the financial statements.
Module 4: Projecting the 3 Statements (Toro and Atlassian)In this module, you’ll complete 60-minute and 2-hour case studies based on 3-statement projection models for Toro, a landscape maintenance equipment company, and Atlassian, a subscription-based enterprise software company, and you'll make investment recommendations based on the output of both exercises.
Module 5: More Advanced 3-Statement Projections (EasyJet)In this module, you’ll complete a 3-hour 3-statement modeling test for EasyJet, a low-cost carrier based in the U.K., with routes all over Europe. You will then use the output of this model to advise the company on its proper mix of Debt and Equity. You will build revenue and expense projections based on drivers such as ASKs, Load Factors, and Passenger Yields, and you'll add a Debt & Equity Schedule to the model to support the company's financing needs.
Module 6: Equity Value, Enterprise Value, and Multiples (Vivendi)In this case study, you will analyze the financial statements of Vivendi, a leading French media and telecom conglomerate. You’ll use the information to calculate its Equity Value, Enterprise Value, and key valuation metrics and multiples. You’ll understand precisely what these numbers tell you about Vivendi’s valuation relative to its peer companies.
Module 7: Valuation and DCF Case Study (Steel Dynamics)In this module, you’ll complete a 2-hour valuation and DCF case study based on Steel Dynamics, a leading steel manufacturing company in the U.S., and you'll learn how to project Free Cash Flow, calculate the Discount Rate, estimate Terminal Value, and use Public Comps and Precedent Transactions.
Module 8: More Advanced Valuation and DCF Case Study (Jazz Pharmaceuticals)In this module, you’ll complete a 1-week “take home” valuation and DCF case study based on Jazz Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company based in the U.S. that develops orphan drugs. You'll project revenue for its existing and pipeline drugs, add stub periods and the mid-year convention to the DCF, and complete Public Comps and Precedent Transactions using corporate filings.
Module 9: Valuation Interpretation and Real-Life Usage (Jazz Pharmaceuticals)In this module, you’ll learn how to apply and interpret a valuation in real life by creating a short stock pitch (for hedge fund and asset management roles), equity research report, and investment banking pitch book for Jazz Pharmaceuticals based on the valuation and DCF analysis from the previous module.
Module 10: M&A Deals and Merger Model (Jos. A. Bank and Men’s Wearhouse)In this case study, you’ll analyze the M&A deal between Jos. A. Bank and Men’s Wearhouse, two leading US-based men’s clothing retailers. You’ll make a recommendation on the purchase price and deal structure, and draw some conclusions on the possible accretion / dilution and merits of the deal.
Module 11: More Advanced Merger Models (Suntory and Beam)In this case study, you’ll analyze Suntory Holding’s $16 billion acquisition of Beam, the world’s 4th largest premium spirits company at the time of the acquisition. You’ll learn more advanced nuances of merger models here, including what to do for cross-border (Japan / US) deals, how to combine valuation work and M&A analysis, how to use quarterly projections in your models, and how to make a detailed recommendation to your client based on the numbers.
Module 12: Leveraged Buyouts and LBO Models (7 Days Group Holdings)In this case study, you’ll analyze Carlyle’s leveraged buyout of 7 Days Group Holdings, one of the leading business travel hotel chains in China. You’ll get a crash course on the concepts behind leveraged buyouts, and then you’ll complete a quick but accurate analysis for this deal and use it to make an investment recommendation.
Module 13: More Advanced LBO Models (Chuck E. Cheese)You will build a more advanced LBO model for Apollo’s buyout of Chuck E. Cheese, a US-based restaurant chain, using the case study. You’ll add more advanced debt schedules and revenue/expense/CapEx assumptions to your model, and you’ll learn how options such as management rollovers, debt refinancing, and excess cash impact the model. At the end, you will write an investment recommendation on the deal.
Module 14: Private Companies, IPOs, and Reverse Mergers (Kakao / Daum)In this case study, you will learn all about private company valuation and financial modeling via Kakao’s reverse merger with Daum Communications (two Internet/mobile companies in South Korea). You'll learn how to make adjustments for private companies, how to model an initial public offering (IPO), and how to advise the company on a reverse merger vs. traditional M&A deal vs. IPO.
Module 15: Debt, Equity & Convertibles (Netflix)In this case study, you'll advise Netflix on the best way to secure the $1.5 billion it needs to fund its international expansion efforts. You'll build a 3-statement model for the company with multiple scenarios, analyze its credit stats and ratios and covenants, and analyze bond yields, duration, convexity, call and put options, make-whole calls, refinancing options, and more. You'll also value a possible convertible bond, analyze its payoff profile and dilution, create a follow-on equity proceeds analysis, and draft a credit memo and longer advisory presentation for the company.
And Here’s What You Get In the Advanced Modeling Course, Based ona Case Study of One of the Most Important M&A Deals Of All Time...
- Advanced Operating Model Lessons teach you how to create a detailed three-statement model, including revenue and expense builds, noncontrolling and equity interests, PP&E schedules, deferred taxes, and quarterly projections.
- Advanced Valuation Lessons cover how to spread comps, adjust for non-recurring charges, calendarize financials, how to value NOLs and equity investments, and how to complete advanced DCF analysis including mid-year discounts and stub periods; you'll also learn future share price analysis, sum-of-the-parts valuation, and liquidation valuation.
- Advanced Merger Model teaches you how to combine multiple scenarios, advanced purchase price allocation, how to calculate revenue and expense synergies by segment, and book/cash taxes and Section 382 NOLs.
- Advanced LBO Model covers how to change an operating model into an LBO model and how to incorporate seven debt tranches and multiple capital structure scenarios, plus an advanced debt schedule with mandatory and optional repayments.
- Sample Pitch Book and deal commentary, including what happened in real life and why the deal did not ultimately work out.
WE BASED EVERYTHING IN BIWS PREMIUM ON WHAT INVESTMENT BANKERS ACTUALLY DO IN REAL LIFE:
- The Excellence with Excel lessons are based on two real-life case studies: 1) Customer Due Diligence Data - How to format, manipulate, and analyze it; and 2) Walmart - How to manipulate and format a 3-statement model and valuation.
- The Financial Modeling Fundamentals lessons are based on 10+ case studies from the US and around the world - including Atlassian (Australia), EasyJet (U.K.), Vivendi (France), Steel Dynamics (U.S.), Jazz Pharmaceuticals (U.S.), Men's Warehouse / Jos. A Bank (U.S.), Suntory / Beam (Japan and U.S.), 7 Days Inn (China), Chuck E. Cheese's (U.S.), Kakao / Daum (Korea), and Netflix (U.S.).
- The Advanced Modeling lessons are based on a case study of Microsoft's proposed $44B acquisition of Yahoo!, and a full operating model, valuation, M&A analysis, and LBO analysis of the company.
- ...and you'll get bonus case studies and tutorials on Intel's $8B acquisition of McAfee, ConAgra's $5B bid for Ralcorp, and TPG's $3B leveraged buyout of J Crew (and more - see the bottom of this page for the full description).
THROUGH THESE CASE STUDIES, YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Use Excel and master all the shortcuts for ANY version of Excel on ANY operating system (when you can “slice and dice” in Excel like the best, you’ll save hours every week right there).
- Build a detailed operating model, including revenue and expense projections and detailed PP&E and deferred tax schedules.
- Value a company and learn how to adjust for non-recurring charges in public comps and M&A comps, build an advanced DCF, and use methodologies such as future share price analysis, sum-of-the-parts, and liquidation valuation.
- Create advanced merger models and LBO models - purchase price allocation, revenue/expense synergies, book/cash taxes, Section 382 NOLs, 7 debt tranches, and multiple scenarios.
- Use real 10-K/10-Q filings and real equity research from Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and other banks.
And here's one more powerful way
to set yourself apart from the pack…
Access Your Training Instantly
The entire Breaking Into Wall Street course is delivered online - no deliveries to wait on and worry about, and you get instant access when you sign up. You also get FREE updates as they're released, as well as lifetime access to all the lessons.
Once your BIWS order is complete, you'll receive an email with login instructions - follow the simple instructions and you'll be able to access all the videos, Excel files, transcripts, and Quick Start Guides immediately.
Hear What Our Customers Have to SayAbout Their Results with BIWS Premium
At last count, over 41,053+ students, entry-level professionals, and career changers have used Breaking Into Wall Street to master modeling, win interviews, and break into high-paying jobs in investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, equity research, and more.
Take a look at what some of them have to say (these are actual unedited email screenshots… a few details have been blacked out to protect customers' privacy.)
“Great news, I just got a full-time offer in IB J.P. Morgan in London!! Your courses have been absolutely key in achieving this.”
“I used your course to build up my financial skills and then wrote my own research and finanical model on Ryanair. I sent this off to a VC, who hired me soon after. I was then transferred to a hedge fund, where I find myself working now - applying the skills you have taught me.”
“I purchased the Financial Modeling and Bank Modeling coursework, and was blown away at the depth of the material. In particular, the accounting material helped me the most. Especially since it was all brought into the context of M&A, as opposed to an Accounting 101 class.”
“I moved from being a tax accountant/lawyer with a Big4 accounting firm to now working in the investments team of a PE fund. This would not have been possible without the core grounding I got from your practical courses in financial modeling.”
“I worked in this role for a little over a year and I was recently offered a position at a PE firm in NYC. I had modeling tests and case studies that I passed with ease because [of] everything that I had done in my down time with BIWS, especially the merger/LBO tutorials.”
“I managed to get a Leveraged Finance internship offer at BNP Paribas thanks to your Excel & Fundamentals course.”
“Three months later, I'm an extremely happy chappy!”
“Your method of training and how focused you are on the necessary techniques to be productive in the office is what makes these courses genuine and unique, and is precisely what I need.”
“I just landed a job in a private equity fund, and I could not have done it without this course.”
“To make up for my lack of financial work experience I listed Modeling Fundamentals on my resume as I was doing it, with a few highlights of case studies completed. So far it has piqued [the] interest of Lazard in Paris, HSBC in London, among others.”
“BIWS is a great resource that definitely helped me improve my understanding of many topics.”
“Also wanted to let you know that I ended up landing a role as a Senior Consultant in FIG Corporate Finance, which you helped me with earlier last year. Your advice, and the Excel & Fundamentals & Bank Modelling courses were phenomenal.”
“I have learned more about the technicalities of the industry through these lessons than 1. being a finance major at a reputable college, and 2. having an internship with a boutique investment bank.”
“I ended up getting 2 IBD and 1 consulting internship offer[s]. It is hard to put to words how this has helped me but I have no doubt that my life is a lot easier because I bought the courses.”
“I just wanted you to know that I think your BIWS Excel course is probably one of the most valuable ways [that I] could have spent my time before starting an analyst position at a REIT 5 months ago.”
“I have purchased the whole course available on your website and I believe it has been one of the best investments I have made.”
“You are simply the best in the industry. In fact, through the improved efficiency I have gained and noticed by senior management, our company decided to make your course an onboard course for all new analysts.”
“The way I see it, the modules of the Financial Modeling Fundamentals course are an exceptional complement to any university-level corporate finance class.”
“I cannot [imagine] surviving that first round without having gone through this experience... Safe to say that my increase in salary after having broken in does quite a bit more than cover the cost of these two guides that I purchased.”
“The best thing about BIWS [that sets it] apart from [other] courses is you can ask them the most basic question and they will get back to you within a couple of hours. It could be any question - career advice / questions related to modeling / advice on [the] resume or cover letter and advice on your story.”
“It has been extremely helpful as I have seen improvements after each interview where there is some sort of financial modeling and accounting assessment.”
“I am almost halfway into the completion of the course and I already believe that this is one of the best [decisions] I have made till now for my education.”
“Clear and concise explanation of concepts that are sometimes hard to comprehend.”
“I'm a CFA charterholder and in my personal opinion, BIWS has taught me 10x more useful skills for investment banking than the CFA curriculum did.”
“It's one of the best study materials I have used - not just within investment banking, but among all other materials I have ever used (and I have used a lot for different subjects throughout the years).”
“I was an accounting major and I have done accounting for a used car dealership for 5 years now, and I learned things in this course which I never knew before.”
“Your product is, by far, the best in the market. I tried a couple of competitors' products as well when preparing for both IB and PE interviews (FOMO of those having the silver bullet I could not find in BIWS I guess...) and there simply is no comparison to the depth, quality, and usefulness of it.”
“Without your course, there was no way I could have pursued an "organic" strategy, where I was able to secure a full-time IB role with no internships and now finally get into healthcare PE. So thank you, this has completely transformed my life.”
These are just a few examples of customers who've used this program to land the job of their dreams in investment banking. You could be next!
And here's a sample video from the AdvancedModeling lessons so you can see exactly what you get for your "on the job" prep:
Here's a sample video from the Financial Modeling Fundamentals course (introductory-level material), so you can see for yourself exactly what you get:
What’s Your Investment in BIWS Premium?
And let’s make it EVEN EASIER for you to try BIWS Premium today...
Here’s What Will Happen Within Minutes Of You Signing Up
Once you sign up, you’ll immediately have access to the 451 instructional videos, the written quick reference guides, the complete transcripts, all the Excel files, the bonus case studies, and the complete curriculum. And you’ll have access to our expert support team to ask whatever questions you need, for a full 24 months after purchase.
This is the most comprehensive and most practical financial modeling training around, at the best price, with the best support, and with the best guarantee. This is as risk-free as an offer can come.
In fact, the ONLY risk is that you might go into an interview without having taken this course - and the candidate next to you has.
The next move is up to you.
You can hope that an investment bank hires you without Excel and financial modeling skills... good luck to you there...
Or you can confidently tell banks you've invested in the most advanced financial modeling and Excel training based on 10+ global case studies, authored by experienced investment bankers who have worked on dozens of deals.
I know you'll make the right choice.
Upgrade To BIWS Platinum and Save $982 Over Individual Courses
With BIWS Platinum, You Get All Our Financial Modeling, Career, and
Interview Prep Courses in One Discounted Package.
- BIWS Premium Financial Modeling (Value $497)
- Investment Banking Interview Guide (Value $197)
- Oil and Gas Modeling (Value $497)
- Investment Banking Networking Toolkit (Value $97)
- Bank and FIG Modeling (Value $497)
- PowerPoint Pro (Value $197)
- Real Estate and REIT Modeling (Value $497)
Each Course includes professional support, free lifetime upgrades, and the only
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee in the industry.
- Professional Support
- Free Lifetime Upgrades
- 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Purchased separately, you would pay $2,479 for this package. But you can save $982 today by investing in BIWS Platinum for just $1,497 - and never pay another cent for your financial modeling and IB career training, ever!
Just 1 Payment of
$2,479 $1,497 (Save $982)
or 3 Monthly Payments of $515
Get Unlimited Access To BIWS PremiumAdd to Cart
100% Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee