- Get blueprints, templates, and action plans for the 3 main networking strategies: informational interviews, cold emails, and cold calls.
- Master the art of establishing and building banking industry contacts with our proven 8-step process for informational interviews.
- Get dozens of email templates for requesting informational interviews, following up, asking directly about jobs and internships, and more – so you can copy and paste your way to success.
- Eliminate cold-email anxiety with our templates for your initial request emails, follow-up messages, and examples of how to prepare for and conduct initial calls to ask about internships and jobs.
- Shortcut the cold-calling learning curve with templates, scripts, sample calls, and example timelines for calling and following up. You’ll also learn what each candidate did correctly and what could use improvement.
- Forget about saying, “But I don’t know anyone in the industry!” as we provide you with the names and contact information for 5,299+ investment banks, 15,887+ private equity firms, and 4,545+ hedge funds. Turbo-charge your efforts as we show you how to research names and contact information using Google, alumni databases, job sites, LinkedIn, Capital IQ, and more.
- Test your new-found networking skills with the practice quiz questions included in the course.
What You Get — And What the
Investment Banking Networking Toolkit Will Do For You
The topics in The Investment Banking Networking Toolkit teach you everything you need to know to master the art of networking in investment banking and related fields in finance.
You’ll learn how to find names and contact information, how to plan your informational interviews, cold emails, and cold calls, and how to break into finance – without stressing yourself out or feeling “pushy.”
You’ll learn how to request, conduct, and follow-up on informational interviews, how to convert relationships into offers, how to cold email your way into Wall Street, how to rock your information sessions, and how to plan weekend trips that get you offers.
You get 37 video and audio files (8 hours of footage), along with email templates and scripts for the appropriate topics. Everything is presented in multiple formats, so you can watch, listen, or read, depending on your own learning style.
You can log in and use the site on your preferred device from anywhere in the world.
You get names and descriptions for 5,299+ investment banks, 15,887+ private equity firms, and 4,545+ hedge funds, organized by region (note: these include main phone numbers and email addresses/physical addresses but are not specific people at each firm).
Easily track your progress: As you move through the lessons, you can check off what you’ve completed and what’s still on your “to-do” list.
Get fast answers to all your questions: Our expert support team is standing by to answer any questions you have about the content for a full 5 years after purchase. You can get quick answers even if it's Christmas Day or New Year's, and you need to know how to respond to that one important email ASAP.
Access and Support: You'll get unlimited access to all the course files and 5 years of support/updates/video access.
Bonus Modules: You'll also get dozens of additional email templates for all things networking-related, lessons on how to set up an effective LinkedIn profile and use it for maximum impact, and networking success case studies from students who used the tactics in this course to break into investment banking and private equity.
Here’s What Customers Are Saying AboutThe Investment Banking Networking Toolkit…
“I basically followed all the steps in the networking guide and my networking got me a ton of interviews.”
“Also, the Networking Toolkit is GOLD. It really shows me the line [between] effective networking and being straight-up creepy/annoying to strangers.”
“The Networking guide was simply invaluable. Quite frankly, it put me well ahead of peers on my course who had no idea how to network. It really felt like I possessed an edge over other candidates.”
“I just finished recruiting, ended up with six offers and signed with Citigroup M&A in NYC.”
“With your Networking Toolkit and financial modeling courses, I was able to land 2 investment banking internships and have another interview coming up.”
“As I mentioned, I had been doing informationals before starting with your guides, but after going through your networking guide, I noticed a marked improvement in my ability to conduct successful informationals.”
“The networking section has helped me secure interviews at every single firm recruiting on campus..”
“I especially recommend his Networking Toolkit… Brian’s course is extremely helpful in guiding you through the process and [setting] the correct expectations early on.”
“I also took advantage of your Networking course, which is worth it for the database alone.”
“The Networking Toolkit has helped me meet over 100 professionals here in Toronto and has translated into 5 interviews so far.”
“Your guide has proven to be immensely helpful from the technicals all the way to networking, as I have already secured an internship offer from a premier middle-market bank in Chicago.”
Take a Look at What You’ll GetImmediately After Signing Up…
Module 1: Course Overview, Firm Database, and Networking Action Plans
In this introductory module, you’ll learn about the three main networking strategies covered in this course: informational interviews, cold emails, and cold calls. You’ll learn which strategy is useful in which situations, and you’ll get detailed action plans with timelines and suggested steps at each stage of the process.
This module also includes lists of thousands of investment banks, private equity firms, and hedge funds so that you can use the information to start your cold emailing or cold calling efforts.
- 4 Overview Lessons and Presentations: You’ll learn when to use each strategy, what the networking timeline looks like, and when to move on if you haven’t found success with a certain strategy.
- 5 Action Plans: These plans explain how to approach recruiting as an early university student, a later university student, a recent graduate, a full-time working professional, and an MBA student.
- Firm Database: And to accelerate your networking efforts, you’ll get lists, by region, of 5,299+ investment banks, 15,887+ private equity firms, and 4,545+ hedge funds (NOTE: These are just firm names, descriptions, and addresses. They do NOT include individuals’ contact information.)
Module 2: Informational Interviews
In this module, you’ll learn the step-by-step process for finding bankers, setting up informational interviews, following up on the interviews, and converting your networking efforts into real interviews.
In addition to dozens of email templates and several sample informational interviews from students and professionals, you’ll also get a tracking template you can use to manage your networking, and you’ll learn how to prepare for each conversation efficiently.
While networking does not “guarantee” real interviews, if you follow the steps outlined here, you stand a significantly higher chance of winning real interviews and job offers from banks.
- Tracking Template: You’ll get a spreadsheet you can use to track your discussions with each banker, and you’ll learn what to record and what to ignore.
- 10 Email Templates for Informational Interview Requests and Follow-Ups: You can copy and paste these templates, tweak them a bit, and save hours of time in your own networking efforts. You’ll also learn how long to wait before following up and what to say when you do.
- Preparation Checklist and Questions to Ask: There are “stupid questions” in informational interviews, and with this checklist and sample question list, you’ll learn how to avoid them and prepare efficiently.
- 3 Sample Informational Interviews: These sample conversations cover the undergraduate, lateral hire (working professional), and MBA levels; in addition to the raw transcripts, you’ll also learn what each candidate did well and what could use improvement.
- 19 Email Templates for Following Up and “Making the Ask”: Conducting informational interviews does no good unless you convert them into real interviews and job offers – and you can use these templates to do just that.
Module 3: Cold Emails
In this module, you’ll learn the step-by-step process for using cold emails to request and win internships at smaller firms and large banks.
You’ll learn how to find banks and bankers, how to write the initial emails and follow up on them, how to convert these emails into phone calls, and how to prepare successfully for these “mini-interview” calls.
Finally, you’ll learn how to follow up on the calls and push the process toward actual interviews.
You’ll get dozens of email templates, four sample call transcripts, and a tracking template you can use to manage your cold-email efforts.
- Tracking Template and Instructions for Finding Firms: You’ll learn how to track your networking efforts, how to find firms, and what to do differently when you’re targeting boutique firms vs. large banks.
- 13 Outreach and Follow-Up Email Templates: These email templates (and the executed examples) will give you all the tools you need to get faster results and a higher response rate when you contact firms to ask directly about internships and jobs.
- Call Preparation Checklist and 4 Sample “Mini-Interview” Calls: The goal of any cold-emailing effort is to speak with a professional at the firm and win a formal interview there; these examples, guides, and commentaries will explain how to prepare and what to say.
- 7 Follow-Up Email Templates: These templates will show you how to follow-up on your initial calls and emails, submit your resume/CV and work samples, and politely ask about your status.
Module 4: Cold Calls
In this module, you’ll learn the step-by-step process for using cold calls to find and win internships at boutique investment banks.
Cold calling is not an effective strategy for most candidates, but it is useful in some contexts (e.g., for students without much experience who need an internship ASAP).
In these lessons, you’ll learn how to find firms and bankers, how to prepare for your calls, how to place the calls successfully and answer objections, and how to follow up afterward via the phone and email.
You’ll get a tracking template as well as sample cold calls and follow-up templates you can use in your cold-calling efforts.
- Tracking Template and Process/Timing Explanations: You’ll get an Excel sheet you can use to track your cold calls, and you’ll get a detailed sample timeline so you have a realistic expectation of what to expect in the process.
- 3 Sample Cold Calls: These cold calls include ones with positive and negative responses and “gatekeeper” responses (i.e., you cannot reach a banker initially). You’ll learn what to say and how to get past the gatekeepers.
- 6 Example Follow-Up Calls: Your initial cold call is only the first step of the process, so you’ll learn how to follow up and be politely persistent until you win interviews in these examples..
- 5 Follow-Up Email Templates: Even if you initially cold call a firm, you’ll often get better responses if you switch to email along the way – and you can use these templates to keep asking about internships and jobs.
Module 5: The Information Session Playbook
The lessons in this module will teach you how to use investment banking information sessions to meet bankers and improve your chances of winning interviews and offers.
Information sessions can be useful or even required in some cases, but they tend to be more of an “optional” strategy because in real life, it’s often difficult to get bankers’ attention at these sessions and make yourself stand out.
You’ll learn how to decide whether these sessions might be useful for you and how to plan for them and conduct yourself around bankers and other students.
You’ll also get email templates for contacting bankers afterward, setting up informational interviews, thanking them, and making your requests.
- Overview Presentation and Full Session Walkthrough: This presentation will explain when information sessions are most useful and walk you through how to approach different bankers and ask questions during a sample 90-minute session.
- 7 Follow-Up Email Templates: You’ll get word-for-word examples that you can use to contact bankers after meeting them at information sessions – and executed examples of all the templates.
- 2 Follow-Up Call Examples: These include one “positive” response and one “neutral to negative” response, so that you learn how to present yourself in both scenarios.
- 5 Email Templates for Following Up On These Calls: These include examples of how to respond and make your requests in different situations (e.g., if you do not actually attend the school whose information session you went to vs. if you are a student there).
Module 6: Weekend Trips
This module will teach you how to conduct weekend trips, also known as in-person networking trips, to win investment banking interviews and offers.
You’ll start by learning when, why, and how weekend trips are useful, and then you’ll get several email templates and examples that you can use to request meetings and set up these trips.
Then, you’ll see an actual trip schedule with explanations of the geography and timing, and you’ll get two example transcripts of in-person meetings during these trips (with commentary about what each candidate did right and wrong).
Finally, you’ll get several follow-up email templates and examples you can use to thank the bankers you met and make additional requests.
- Overview and Planning Presentation: You’ll learn how to prepare for weekend trips, how many bankers you need to contact, and how to schedule the logistics of your trips.
- 6 Meeting Request Email Templates: You can use these emails to request your initial meetings and explain why you’re visiting a specific city.
- Sample Trip Schedule: You’ll get a spreadsheet with the key information for each banker you plan to meet, as well as details for your “reserve list” (i.e., backups in case bankers cancel at the last minute – which they always do).
- 2 Transcripts from Example In-Person Meetings: You’ll get examples of 15-20-minute coffee meetings for different types of candidates and learn what each person did well and what could use improvement.
- 6 Follow-Up Email Templates: You can use these email templates and executed examples to submit requested information, ask directly about internships and jobs, and get referrals.
It’s All Here: Lessons, Videos, Templates, Guides, Q&A,Tracking, and More
Here’s a look inside the Investment Banking Networking Toolkit so you can see for yourself exactly what you’ll get:
Bonus Modules: Land Internships
and Jobs with Email, LinkedIn, and More
This is where the rubber meets the road – if you showcase your experience
in the right way to the right people, your chances of success increase substantially.
In these bonus modules, you’ll get time-saving, confidence-building information
you won’t find anywhere else.
BONUS #1: Done-For-You Email Templates for Winning Interviews, Internships, and Jobs
Sure, anyone can “write an email,” but can you write emails that get results in the form of higher response rates, interviews, and job offers? Most students cannot – but our Done-For-You Email Templates will give you exactly what you need, including:
- Email Principles and Setup - Tutorial
- Email Etiquette and Process - Tutorial
- Requesting & Following Up on Informational Interviews - 11 Templates + Usage Tutorial
- Directly Asking for Jobs & Internships - 8 Templates + Usage Tutorial
- Recruiters, Referrals, References, and Feedback Requests - 14 Templates + Usage Tutorial
BONUS #2: LinkedIn Power Strategies For Investment Banking
Quickly expand your network, develop a strong online presence, and reach out to the professionals who can make things happen for you. These real-life examples show you exactly how to use LinkedIn to accelerate your success, including lessons on:
- How to Set Up a Proper LinkedIn Profile - Tutorial
- How to Find Companies and Individuals on LinkedIn - Tutorial
- How to Craft Effective LinkedIn Messages - 6 Templates + Usage Tutorial
BONUS #3: IB Networking Success Case Studies
The best way to find success is to follow in the footsteps of students and professionals who have already achieved it. These case studies include real-life stories of networking success at the undergraduate, recent graduate, and MBA levels. You’ll see the exact sequences of events, emails, calls, and other exchanges that led to job offers in the following case studies:
- How a Recent Grad Emailed His Way into a Private Equity Firm and a Bulge Bracket Bank
- How an International Student from China Won an Offer at a US-Based Bulge Bracket Bank
- How One Student Did Everything Wrong at the MBA Level, But Won an IB Offer Anyway
And Here's the Full Run-Down of Everything You Get In the Investment Banking Networking Toolkit...
You get 37 video/audio files (8 hours of footage), along with email templates, executed examples, and sample calls with commentary and analysis:
- Names and contact details for 5,299+ investment banks, 15,887+ private equity firms, and 4,545+ hedge funds
- Networking Tracking Templates for informational interviews, cold emails, and cold calls, including the key metrics to measure
- Get Networking Action Plans that explain what to do and when to do it - so you're never lost or confused
- Email templates for every networking need, from initial contact to follow-up to "staying in touch" messages
- Information Session ‘Playbook’ of the right high-level strategies and tactics you need to use to stand out from the crowd
- 8-Step Process for building industry contacts and relationships
- 8-Step System for cold emailing and cold calling your way into offers
- Checklists and example questions to ask in informational interviews to maximize your efficiency
- How to effectively use Google, alumni databases, job sites, LinkedIn, and Capital IQ as networking tools
- Example informational interviews with commentary and analysis
- Weekend trip planning guide for maximum networking productivity
- Practice Quiz Questions so you can test your knowledge and confirm your understanding
- Instant Access when you sign up because everything is delivered online - no shipping charges or trips to the post office
- Free Updates and Expert Support
- And much, much more
Plus Expert Support from ExperiencedInvestment Banking Professionals
Just moments after you enroll, you’ll receive Instant Access to the entire course.
Everything is delivered online, so there’s no waiting for materials to arrive by mail.
But that’s not the best part…
The best part is expert support for a full 5 years after purchase!
If there’s anything at all you don’t understand or need to clarify, go to the “Question/Comment” area below each and every lesson and ask your question there.
These comments are monitored and responded to by our expert support team – every one of whom has personal experience working on deals at investment banks, private equity firms, or other finance firms.
So, you’ll get responses from people with deep experience in the field.
This personalized, expert support is one of the things that sets Breaking Into Wall Street apart and gets you to your goals faster.
You can often learn just as much from reading other customers’ questions and our responses as you will from the lessons themselves!
What’s Your Investment in the InvestmentBanking Networking Toolkit?
When I was putting the final touches on the Investment Banking Networking Toolkit, the time came to decide what the price would be.
As a banker, I thought the best place to start was checking the market and seeing what comparable products were being sold for.
The closest products only had some of the features of the Investment Banking Networking Toolkit and were just lists of banks, hedge funds, and other investment firms.
And here’s the really unbelievable part…
NONE of these products gives you anything more than just a list of names! There’s no video-based training, no scripts and templates, and no updates with expert support and access to hundreds of previous Q&As.
In finance, companies that outperform their peers are valued at a premium to their competitors. So, I could reasonably say, “Well, you get more contact information plus a ton of other stuff and access to our expert support team… so our guide should be significantly more expensive.”
But everyone has to start somewhere.
From working with clients and seeing firsthand what it takes to get into banking – and from having to jump through hoops to get in myself years ago – I know what it requires, and I know how tough it is to get your foot in the door and then to ace your interviews.
I wouldn’t wish that hard slog on anybody, so I’ve decided to make this course affordable and accessible for as many people as possible.
So, I’ve set the price of the Investment Banking Networking Toolkit at just $147.
When you look at what else is out there, it’s easy to see why it represents the highest-value industry-specific networking training available anywhere in the world today.
$147 Is The Price… But What Could
This Toolkit Be Worth To You?
The pay for entry-level investment banking jobs varies from year to year, but it’s safe to say that you’ll make at least $150,000 – $200,000 USD as an Analyst right out of university.
At the MBA level, that climbs to $300,000 – $400,000, and as you move up, your salary only gets higher and higher — but let’s focus on the entry level for now.
By investing $147 in the Investment Banking Networking Toolkit, you’re setting yourself up for a job that pays at least $150,000 — that’s over a 1000x return on investment (Good luck getting that in the stock market!).
Even if this Toolkit only helps you win an internship, you’re still looking at around $15,000 USD at a large bank – an ROI of over 100x.
You could pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for some partial contact information elsewhere… or waste hundreds of hours attempting to contact bankers without templates or clear guidance on what to do…
But why bother when you get a much higher ROI with the Investment Banking Networking Toolkit?
Includes $100 worth of free bonuses
100% Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
A Simple Choice...
If you’ve come this far, you’re serious about giving yourself the best possible chance of landing the internship or full-time role that will kick start your finance career.
And you also know that networking skills come naturally to just a small handful of people. The rest of us may need a little help to level the playing field.
Networking is THE key to winning interviews and advancing in the industry: it’s the difference between a lucrative career at prestigious firms like Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, KKR, and Blackstone… and the back office.
Sure, you could “wing it,” hope for the best, and take a huge risk with your future, even though you know you’re competing against students with perfect grades from Harvard or Oxbridge – who might also have family connections and a built-in networking advantage…
You can be prepared to dominate the competition, gain an unfair advantage, and network your way to the top by investing in the Investment Banking Networking Toolkit.
I know you’ll make the right choice so that you start landing six-figure job offers at investment banks, private equity firms, and other finance firms – the kinds of places that might even make your friends a little jealous when they hear about your success!
Click here now to gain Instant Access to the Investment Banking Networking Toolkit. It comes with our famous money-back guarantee, so you have zero risk – only upside.
To YOUR success,
Breaking Into Wall Street Founder
P.S. You’ll be amazed at how simple and easy it is to apply all of these networking techniques. Gain Instant Access to the Secure Members’ Area now, and you’ll receive an email with login instructions within a few short minutes…
And just in case this Toolkit isn’t everything I say it is, you’re covered by our no-questions-asked, 100% risk-free money-back guarantee. So, you have nothing to lose and a rewarding career in finance to gain.
Get Instant Access To The Networking ToolkitADD TO CART
100% Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee