Breaking Into Wall Street has established and maintained its strong reputation by providing the highest level of comprehensive 'real world' training for current and prospective finance industry professionals.
The certification for each course requires each student to pass a rigorous examination with a 90% passing score.
Unlike most other training companies, we provide complete transparency by showing you exactly what's on our exams and what students must master to receive the certification.
Important notes about the testing:
- Students must achieve a 90% passing score.
- Automatic self-testing reinforces the material and highlights the areas the student needs to review.
- The exams test conceptual knowledge and require "outside the box" thinking - so students can tackle complex transactions and research in the actual workplace environment with minimal supervision.
- Grading is automated, so results are provided instantly.
- The exams are rigorous, and very few students pass them the first time around. Sample exams are available below.
Academic integrity is the foundation of Breaking Into Wall Street. Students must know they have invested in training that will help them secure positions in the industry - and then perform at a high level.
Employers must also know the training from Breaking Into Wall Street is rigorous and that graduates have a deep and practical knowledge of the course material.
Preview Our Quizzes Now
Click the links below to view individual exams on the topics covered in each course:
Financial Modeling Fundamentals
- Core Concepts
- The 3 Financial Statements
- Accounting Interview Questions
- 3-Statement Projections
- More Advanced Projections
- Equity Value and Enterprise Value
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)
- Valuation Interpretation
- M&A Deals and Merger Models
- More Advanced Merger Models
- Leveraged Buyout (LBO) Models
- More Advanced LBO Models
Advanced Financial Modeling
Bank & Financial Institution Modeling
Oil & Gas Modeling
Real Estate & REIT Modeling
- Real Estate Overview and Short Case Studies
- Office Development and Sale
- Hotel Acquisition and Renovation
- Multifamily Credit Analysis
- Office Acquisition and Renovation
- Pre-Sold Condo Development
- REIT Operating Model and Valuation
- REIT Debt vs. Equity Analysis
- REIT M&A and Merger Model
- REIT Leveraged Buyout
What Students and Professionals Are Saying About Our Financial Modeling Courses...
"I Am Now Way More Productive at My Current Job."
"It's the Best Investment I've Made So Far in My Life."