Breaking Into Wall Street has established and maintained its strong reputation by providing the highest level of comprehensive 'real world' training for current and prospective finance industry professionals.
The certification for each course requires each student to pass a rigorous examination with a 90% passing score.
Unlike most other training companies, we provide complete transparency by showing you exactly what's on our exams and what students must master to receive the certification.
Important notes about the testing:
- Students must achieve a 90% passing score.
- Automatic self-testing reinforces the material and highlights the areas the student needs to review.
- The exams test conceptual knowledge, important accounting skills, and require "outside the box" thinking - so students can tackle complex transactions and research in the actual workplace environment with minimal supervision.
- Grading is automated, so results are provided instantly.
- The exams are rigorous and very few people pass them the first time around. Sample exams are available below.
Academic integrity is the foundation of Breaking Into Wall Street. Students must know they have invested in training that will help them secure positions in the industry - and then perform at a high level. Employers must also know the training from Breaking Into Wall Street is rigorous and that graduates have a deep and practical knowledge of the course material.
Students and employers can view the exams for each course below:
Preview Our Quizzes Now
Because it's important that students thoroughly understand and grasp the material in the courses, the exams are difficult. However, the exams help students completely understand the materials... so they can apply the knowledge in the work environment.
Click the links below to view individual exams on the topics covered in each course:
Financial Modeling Fundamentals
- Core Concepts
- The 3 Financial Statements
- Accounting Interview Questions
- 3-Statement Projections
- More Advanced Projections
- Equity Value and Enterprise Value
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)
- Valuation Interpretation
- M&A Deals and Merger Models
- More Advanced Merger Models
- Leveraged Buyout (LBO) Models
- More Advanced LBO Models
Advanced Financial Modeling
Bank & Financial Institution Modeling
Oil & Gas Modeling
Rigorous Exams That Prepare You For The Real World
Right from the beginning, Breaking Into Wall Street made the decision to make the exams difficult. Yes - it's challenging for students. However, as thousands of satisfied students and employers will attest to, the rigorous examinations mean that students are thoroughly prepared - and that employers can rely on them.
Once a student has successfully passed the examination, he or she receives a certificate.
For additional information about the examinations and certifications, contact us.
What Students and Professionals Are Saying About Our Financial Modeling Courses...
"I Am Now Way More Productive at My Current Job."
"It's the Best Investment I've Made So Far in My Life."