About Breaking Into Wall Street
Want to Land Lucrative Positions at Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms, and Hedge Funds?
Then you need to know financial modeling like the back of your hand. Just one problem: other training companies might teach you the formulas, but they don't teach you how to use the financial models in real life.
Breaking Into Wall Street offers a completely different approach to financial modeling by teaching you how to use it to make investment recommendations and advise clients - in other words, you learn how to put all those Excel files to use in real life, the same way you do when working in the finance industry.
Our courses are based on case studies where you have to advise a client, make an investment recommendation, or decide whether or not a deal makes sense - and the coverage is global, including companies and assets across five continents (Africa is still missing - one day, one day...).
Our proven training covers:
- Hedge Fund/Asset Management Stock Pitches
- Investment Banking Pitch Books
- Private Equity Investment Recommendations
- Equity Research Reports
- Real Estate Private Equity
- Growth Equity Investment Recommendations
- Accounting and 3-Statement Modeling
- Valuation and Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Analysis
- Merger Models and Leveraged Buyout (LBO) Models
- And more...
We teach you everything you need to know to win interviews at banks, PE firms, and hedge funds, get hired, and then succeed once you're on the job. Students who have invested in our training have achieved significant results – and you can read about them right here.
The investment banker training you receive from Breaking Into Wall Street is:
- Created by experts
- Built around your success
- Sensibly priced
- Backed by a no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee
- Entertaining and easy to digest
- Based on real companies and deals
The training is all based on case studies featuring real companies, assets, and M&A deals:
- Excel & Fundamentals: Wal-Mart, Atlassian, EasyJet, Vivendi, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Jos. A. Bank / Men's Wearhouse, Suntory / Beam, Carlyle / 7 Days Inn, Apollo / Chuck E. Cheese's, Kakao / Daum, and Netflix
- Advanced Financial Modeling: Microsoft / Yahoo!
- Real Estate & REIT Financial Modeling: 100 Bishopsgate (London), Jumeirah Beach Hotel (Dubai), The Lyric (Seattle), 45 Milk Street (Boston), Heritage Cyrela (São Paulo), AvalonBay (U.S.), SPH REIT (Singapore), Digital Realty / DuPont Fabros (U.S.), Blackstone / Pure Industrial Real Estate Trust (Canada)
- Bank & Financial Institution Modeling: Shawbrook, KeyCorp / First Niagara, ANZ, and the Philippine Bank of Communications
- Oil & Gas Modeling: Exxon Mobil / XTO Energy and Ultra Petroleum
Everything is based on corporate filings, industry research, investor presentations, and other sources such as equity research, so we use real data to back up the models and tutorials offered on the site.
Investment Banker Training to Help You Break Into Finance
Contributors Come from Investment Banking, Private Equity, and More
Brian DeChesare. Brian created Mergers & Inquisitions and Breaking Into Wall Street based on his experiences in technology and investment banking. He has been a featured speaker on business, finance, and recruiting at leading universities and business schools around the world. You can read his full bio here.
BJ Hansen. BJ worked in Mergers and Acquisitions and private equity and graduated from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. He returned to private equity following his graduation.
Nicole Lee. Nicole has worked in investment banking, private banking, and institutional sales. She helps finance professionals craft and deliver compelling messages that resonate with their interviewers and audiences.
James Wallace. James was formerly a corporate finance analyst at a Big 4 firm. He now offers valuation and financial modeling services via his own consulting firm, Model IQ.
Shayan Mohammadi. Shayan is the Founder and Managing Partner of SOM Capital Partners. He has previous experience in corporate finance, financial accounting, and corporate valuation.
These are the short versions of everyone's bio; click here to read more detailed bios.
If you need more information about the training offered by Breaking into Wall Street, please contact us here.