- Dominate Your Interviews. The Financial Modeling Fundamentals lessons take you from A to Z in accounting, valuation, and financial modeling - and you'll get to test your knowledge by practicing yourself and with interview questions and answers at the end of each course.
- Prepare for IB and PE Case Studies. Everything in Excel & Financial Modeling Fundamentals is based on a case study of real companies - Apple and Research in Motion - and we include several additional, bonus case studies on the $3B TPG / J Crew deal, ConAgra's $5B bid for Ralcorp, and Intel's $8B acquisition of McAfee. You'll know exactly what interviewers are looking for in case studies, and how to set up your models and answer questions successfully.
- Learn by Watching with Video-Based Training. There's no substitute for watching a pro go through everything in Excel, so that's exactly what you get here. But sometimes you also want it in writing, so you'll also get Quick Reference Quide PDFs for the key topics.
- Master Excel for IB and Finance Applications. Whether you're a novice or you already know something about Excel, you'll be a pro by the end of the course - and you'll be much faster than everyone else at work, which means you'll get better work and a higher bonus.
- Learn Accounting, Valuation, and Merger and LBO Models. These are the fundamental skills you'll need as an Investment Banker, in Private Equity, and even at Hedge Funds - and you'll be ahead of the game by mastering them before you start working.
- Test Your Knowledge with Practice Exercises. You'll get "Before" and "After" Excel files for each lesson - follow along with the lesson, and then check your answers afterward.
- Test Yourself with In-Video Quiz Questions. You’ll get to test your knowledge of Excel and how to use it in finance with 146+ in-video quiz questions that you can take as you complete the lessons… so there’s no such thing as passively watching anymore. You MUST be engaged to complete the course (coming soon to the Fundamentals course as well).
- Track Your Progress and Take Notes. You can check off each lesson as you move through the material, and take notes on everything - you can come back whenever you want, to refresh yourself on whatever you want.
- Get All Your Questions Answered. You'll get world-class support - experienced bankers will answer your questions, comments, and emails 365 days per year.
- NEW! Course Certifications. After completing the course material, you’re eligible to take our Certification Quiz. Once you pass the quiz, you’ll be issued a Certificate that you can add to your resume / CV and refer to in interviews.
What You Get – And What Excel & Financial Modeling
Fundamentals Will Do for You...
When you're interviewing for internships and full-time positions at investment banks, you'll always get a few questions over and over...
- How much do you know about accounting?
- Can you walk me through a valuation?
- What happens in a merger model or LBO model when you adjust the assumptions...
- How would you describe your financial modeling skills?
When you master real-world techniques and case studies, you have a significantly better chance of landing prime jobs and internships with the top investment banks, private equity firms, and hedge funds.
Excel & Financial Modeling Fundamentals lets you gain all that real-world knowledge via video-based training created by investment bankers.
You'll get a total of 178 videos (43 hours of training) – everything you need to beat the competition in interviews and get a head-start before you start working. You also get word-for-word transcripts of all the videos, to make scanning and note-taking even easier.
MUCH MORE THAN THEORY
We base everything in Excel & Financial Modeling Fundamentals on what investment bankers actually do in real life:
- The Excel lessons are based on two real-life case studies: how to format, manipulate, and analyze customer due diligence data, and how to build and format a 3-statement model and valuation of Wal-Mart.
- The Financial Modeling Fundamentals lessons are based on a case study of Apple and Research in Motion.
- ...and you'll get bonus case studies and tutorials on Intel's $8B acquisition of McAfee, ConAgra's $5B bid for Ralcorp, and TPG's $3B leveraged buyout of JCrew.
Through these case studies, you'll discover how to:
- Use Excel and master all the shortcuts – in Excel 2003, Excel 2007 / 2010 / 2013, for both PC and Mac versions.
- Build a 3-statement projection model and answer accounting questions in interviews.
- Value a company – how to find public comps and precedent transaction and get the right data, and how to build a DCF model to value a company based on its future cash flows.
- Create a merger model – learn what happens when Apple acquires Research in Motion in a hypothetical acquisition, and how to decide whether or not it's a good deal.
- Build LBO models – how to set up the assumptions, create debt schedules, model interest and principal repayments, and calculate the IRR.
The information you'll find is so detailed and so thorough that our customers regularly come from top-ranked universities, investment banks, and business schools
Once you've completed the training, here's what you'll have on your resume / CV:
Breaking Into Wall Street
Online Self-Study Financial Modeling Training Program
- Completed 43 hours’ worth of tutorials on Excel, accounting, operating model, valuation, DCF, and merger and LBO models based on case study of Apple and Research in Motion and case study of Wal-Mart
- Used SEC filings and equity research as basis for models and learned how to adjust numbers and make appropriate assumptions
- Completed bonus case study on TPG's $3 billion leveraged buyout (LBO) of J Crew, and determined key drivers that would result in IRR exceeding 15%
- Received course certification for Excel and Fundamentals courses (required to pass quiz with score of at least 90%)
You can print out the models from the Excel & Financial Modeling Fundamentals course and during the interview, you can describe exactly what you learned in the training - you know how important it is to set yourself apart, right?
And now there's one more powerful way to set yourself apart from the pack…
Sign Up Now100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
Gain Official Recognition of Your Training With BIWS Certifications
After completing the course materials, you’ll be eligible to take our challenging Certification Quiz. Once you earn a score of at least 90%, you’ll be issued a personalized Certificate of Achievement with your name, the course name, and the date you passed the quiz:
Your Certificate of Achievement can be added to your resume/CV and/or presented in interviews to set yourself apart from other candidates.
We also make sure employers know how challenging the certification process is:
Your certificate will contain a link where prospective employers can review what’s on our exams and what you must master to receive certification.
Unlike other training companies that “issue certifications,” our process is completely transparent: you can literally point to the exact questions you had to answer to pass the quiz and become certified.
Our Customers Love Breaking Into Wall Street
At last count, over 18,151 students, entry-level professionals and career changers have used Breaking Into Wall Street to master modeling, win interviews, and break into high-paying jobs in investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, equity research, and more.
Take a look at what some of them have to say (these are actual unedited email screenshots… a few details have been blacked out to protect customers' privacy.)
"BIWS Gave Me the Knowledge and Confidence to Do My Job Effectively."
"I Did the Entire Program in a Week and Got the Job."
"They Helped Me More Than Finance Courses
That I Had Taken in my MBA Program."
"The BIWS Courses I Took Helped Me Significantly in Different Ways."
"Breaking Into Wall Street Has Given Me a Very Well Needed Crash Course in What the People on the Opposite Side of the Table From Me Are Looking At."
"It's Been Great Value For [the] Money and I've Recommended BIWS to a
Lot of Friends Who Want to Enter Investment Banking."
"A CFA May Teach You the Theory, But BIWS Teaches You the Practice."
"I Find the BIWS Materials Very Helpful to Give Me a Thorough
Understanding of Finance in a Nutshell and Focus on
What is Important for Breaking into the Finance Industry."
And here's just a small selection of schools and firms where students and professionals currently use our courses:
It's All Here: Lessons, Exercises, Q&A,
Here's a sample video from the Excel & Financial Modeling Fundamentals course so you can see for yourself exactly what you'll get:
And Here's the Full Run-Down of the Everything
You Get In The Excel & Financial Modeling
Here's what you receive in the 43 hours of modeling content (178 videos + full transcripts):
- Financial Modeling Lessons cover Accounting 101 up through 3-Statement Models, Valuation, DCF Analysis, Merger Models, and LBO Models.
- Introductory Excel Lessons include how to set up Excel properly, navigation, data manipulation, formatting, printing, and key formulas used in finance.
- Time-Saving Excel Shortcuts. Includes Excel 2003, Excel 2007 / 2010 / 2013, and Mac Excel shortcuts.
- Accounting Fundamentals Lessons teach you how to how to answer interview questions, build a 3-statement model, and balance a balance sheet.
- Equity Value, Enterprise Value & Multiple Lessons cover how to calculate diluted shares, move from Equity Value to Enterprise Value, and calculate the most relevant valuation metrics and multiples.
- Valuation Lessons teach you how to pick comparable public companies and precedent transactions and how to build a DCF analysis (projections, terminal value, discount rates, and WACC).
- Merger Model Lessons cover accretion / dilution, synergies, pro-forma balance sheet adjustments, and sensitivity tables.
LBO Model Lessons teach you both a basic model (no balance sheet) and a more advanced model with all 3 statements, pro-forma balance sheet, and debt schedules with 5 tranches of debt from Revolver to PIK.
- Instant Access when you sign up because everything is delivered online - no shipping charges or trips to the post office.
- Free Lifetime Updates and Support.
- And much, much more.
Click here now for the full course description
(Refer to the Excellence with Excel and Financial Modeling Fundamentals sections for what's included in this course).
Sign up100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
Plus Unlimited Support From Expert
Trainers, 365 Days A Year
Just moments after you enroll, you’ll receive Instant Access to the entire course.
Everything is delivered online, so there’s no waiting for materials to arrive by mail.
You can even download any of the videos or other resources to your preferred device, so you can learn whenever and wherever you like.
But that’s not the best part…
The best part is unlimited 365-day-per-year support, whenever you need it.
So if there’s anything at all you don’t understand or need to clarify, just go to the “Question/Comment” area next to each and every lesson, and ask your question.
These comments are monitored and responded to by our expert support team - every one of whom has personal experience working on deals at IB, PE, and other finance firms.
So you’ll actually get responses from people with deep experience in the field.
This personal, unlimited, when-you-need-it support is one of the things that sets Breaking Into Wall Street apart and gets you to your goal faster.
You can often learn just as much from reading other customers' questions, and our responses, as you will from the lessons themselves!
Our 1-on-1 phone-based coaching rate is currently $200 per hour. But when you access this course, personal support is included for FREE, for as long as you need it.
One of the most important - and valuable - investments you'll ever make in your Investment Banking career...
If you went to a seminar to learn everything in the Excel & Financial Modeling Fundamentals course it would cost you upwards of $10,000... plus your time and travel expenses.
If you bought the equivalent material from competitors, here's what you'd pay:
- Wall Street Training: $1,150
- Wall Street Prep: $499
But I always like to offer more value at a lower price than the competition.
That's why I've priced the entire Excel and Fundamentals course at just one payment of $247.
At this "no-brainer" price, this will be one of the best investments you ever make in your career.
Click here to sign up now.
And when the strategies and techniques you learn in Excel & Financial Modeling Fundamentals help you land an internship or a six-figure full-time job at an investment bank, you'll recoup the investment within your first day in the office.
Our 60-Day, No Questions Asked Money-Back
Guarantee Means You Take No Risk
Take 60 days to evaluate everything inside the program and if you're not 100% satisfied, simply contact us via the 'Contact' link displayed on every page of our website and ask for your money back. We'll refund your investment, no questions asked.
There is absolutely no risk to you at all, and there never will be. You can ask for your money back for any reason whatsoever - or for no reason at all.
Here’s What Will Happen Within Minutes
Of You Signing Up
Once you sign up, you’ll immediately have access to the 178 instructional videos, the complete transcripts, all the Excel files, the bonus IB and PE case studies, and the complete curriculum. And you’ll have access to our expert support team to ask whatever questions you need, 365 days a year.
With that comes lifetime access to the site, free upgrades, new content as we add it, and expert support.
A Simple Choice...
You can hope that an investment bank hires you without Excel and financial modeling skills... good luck to you there...
Or you can confidently tell banks you've invested in 43 hours of financial modeling and Excel training based on case studies authored by investment bankers who have worked on dozens of deals.
I know you'll make the right choice.
Click here now to order Excel & Financial Modeling Fundamentals.
To YOUR success,
Breaking Into Wall Street Founder
P.S. We've made FOUR sample videos available. Click below for excerpts from the over 43 hours of video you get in Excel & Financial Modeling Fundamentals:
Sign Up Now100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee