What sets this course apart from everything
else on the market?
First, the Advanced Financial Modeling Course is NOT simply academic theory. It's based on a real-life case study of Microsoft's attempted $44 billion acquisition of Yahoo - we take the same approach to learning that Harvard Business School does: case studies.
And it's the most user-friendly and time-effective way to learn these advanced financial modeling skills - here's what's in it for you:
- Dominate Your Interviews. You'll learn concepts here that go beyond what you do on the job every day - master those, and normal interview questions will be a joke. Whether you're preparing for interviews in investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, or anything else, you're covered.
- Prepare for IB and PE Case Studies. Everything in the Advanced Course is based on case studies of real companies and real deals - primarily Microsoft's proposed $44B acquisition of Yahoo! - and we include several additional case studies on the $3B TPG / J Crew deal, the $5B ConAgra / Ralcorp bid, and Intel's $8B acquisition of McAfee. You'll know exactly what interviewers are looking for in case studies, and how to set up your models and answer questions successfully.
- Learn by Watching with Video-Based Training. There's no substitute for watching a pro go through everything in Excel, so that's exactly what you get here. But sometimes you also want it in writing, so you'll also get quick reference guide PDFs for topics like Stock vs. Asset vs. 338(h)(10) deals and key formulas in transactional models.
- Test Your Knowledge with Practice Exercises. You'll get "Before" and "After" Excel files for each lesson - follow along with the lesson, and then check your answers afterward.
- Track Your Progress and Take Notes. You can check off each lesson as you move through the material, and take notes on everything - you can come back whenever you want, to refresh yourself on whatever you want.
- NEW! Course Certifications. After completing the course material, you’re eligible to take our Certification Quiz. Once you pass the quiz, you’ll be issued a Certificate that you can add to your resume / CV and refer to in interviews.
- Learn Advanced Nuances of Accounting, Valuation, and Merger and LBO Models. We go in-depth into topics like Noncontrolling Interests and Equity Interests, different Depreciation types and book/cash taxes, how to find non-recurring charges and calendarize comps, and how to build "industrial-strength" merger and LBO models - after you master these topics, you'll be in the top 1% of your class and you'll position yourself well for bonuses, exit opportunities, and more.
- Learn How to Use Equity Research and Filings. Always know where to find everything - you'll learn how to adjust for non-recurring charges, how to look up numbers in equity research, and how to complete valuations even when information is scarce or non-existent (private companies in valuations, for example).
- Get All Your Questions Answered. You'll get world-class support - experienced bankers will answer your questions, comments, and emails 365 days per year.
What You Get - And What the Advanced Financial Modeling Course Will Do for You…Here's what's included in the Advanced Financial Modeling course:
- 100 training videos total (36 hours of footage).
- Lessons cover advanced operating models, valuation based on SEC filings and equity research, complex merger model, advanced LBO model, and pitch book / deal commentary.
- Operating Model lessons that teach you how to create a detailed 3-statement model, including revenue and expense builds, noncontrolling and equity interests, PP&E schedules, deferred taxes, and quarterly projections.
- Valuation lessons that cover how to spread comps, adjust for non-recurring charges, calendarize financials, how to value NOLs and equity investments, and how to complete advanced DCF analysis including mid-year discounts and stub periods; you'll also learn future share price analysis, sum-of-the-parts valuation, and liquidation valuation.
- Advanced Merger Model coverage teaches you how to combine all 3 statements, create multiple scenarios, build an advanced purchase price allocation schedule, calculate revenue and expense synergies by segment, and factor in book/cash taxes and Section 382 NOLs.
- Advanced LBO Model lessons show you how to modify an operating model to make it into an LBO model, and how to build in support for 7 debt tranches, multiple capital structure scenarios, and an advanced debt schedule with mandatory and optional repayments.
- You'll also get a sample pitch book and PowerPoint crash course as well as commentary on the deal.
- You receive instant access when you sign up because everything is delivered online - no shipping charges or physical products to worry about.
- Free lifetime updates and support.
- Bonus Case Studies: In addition to everything above, we include several additional case studies on the $3B TPG / J Crew deal, the $5B ConAgra / Ralcorp bid, and Intel's $8B acquisition of McAfee. These are excellent practice for the real case studies you'll get in private equity, hedge fund, and investment banking interviews - and they're yours, free, when you sign up.
The information you'll find is so detailed and so thorough that our regular customers come from top-ranked universities, business schools, investment banks, and private equity firms.
Once you've completed the training, here's what you'll have on your resume/CV…
- Completed advanced operating model, valuation, DCF, and merger and LBO models based on 36-hour long case study of Microsoft's proposed $44B acquisition of Yahoo.
- Used SEC filings and equity research as basis for models and learned how to adjust numbers and make appropriate assumptions.
- Completed bonus case study on TPG's $3 billion leveraged buyout (LBO) of J Crew, and determined key drivers that would result in IRR exceeding 15%
- Received course certification for Advanced course (required to pass quiz with score of at least 90%)
And you can add more bullet points to focus on whatever you want to highlight in interviews - whether that's how you built revenue and expense projections, all the adjustments you had to make when completing the valuation, or the advanced features you built into the merger and LBO models, such as support for different transaction and capital structures.
You can print out the models from Advanced Modeling course - we even have a lesson on how best to do it and what to discuss - and during interviews, you can describe exactly what you learned in the training. You know how important it is to set yourself apart, right?
Plus, we’ve just introduced one more powerful way to set yourself apart from the pack…
Access Your Training Instantly
Everything in the Advanced Financial Modeling course is delivered online - no deliveries to wait for or worry about, and you get instant access when you sign up. You also get free updates as they're delivered, as well as lifetime access to all the lessons.
Once your Advanced Financial Modeling order is complete, you'll receive an email with login instructions - follow the simple instructions and you'll be able to access all 100 videos videos and other content immediately.
Thousands of Customers Have Already Used Breaking Into Wall Street to Land High-Paying and Prestigious Job Offers...
At last count, over 16,726 students, entry-level professionals and career changers have used Breaking Into Wall Street to master modeling, win interviews, and break into high-paying jobs in investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, equity research, and more.
Take a look at what some of them have to say (these are actual unedited email screenshots… a few details have been blacked out to protect customers' privacy.)
"Great Value For [The] Money And I've Recommended BIWS To A Lot Of Friends"
"It Has Become a Must for Landing Offers"
"I Believe One of the Main Reasons Behind My
Successful Recruitment Efforts Was BIWS."
"I Received a Bulge Bracket Investment Banking
Offer for Last Summer."
"I Landed an Offer at a Firm with 6 Billion AUM and a
Fast-Growing Presence in Mid-Market Private Equity"
"I Managed to Get Offers for a Summer Associate Position from
4 of 5 Banks - 3 Bulge Brackets and 1 Boutique"
"I Got a Job with a Bulge Bracket in their
Structured Finance Group as an Analyst."
"I Am Working in the Investments Team of a
Billion-Dollar Private Equity Fund."
And here's just a small selection of schools firms where individuals currently use our courses:
- Ohio State University
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
- McMaster University
- NYU Stern
- Rice University
- Harvard University
- Harvard Business School
- The Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania
- NYU Stern
- University of Chicago (Booth Business School)
- London Business School
- Duke University
- Stanford University
- Columbia (Graduate School of Business)
- MIT - Sloan Business School
- University of California - Berkeley
- Princeton University
- London School of Economics
- UCLA (Anderson School of Business)
- Imperial College London
- Dartmouth University
- Northwestern University (Kellogg School of Business)
- University of Pennsylvania
- Richard Ivey (Canada)
- University of Cambridge
- University of Berkeley (Haas School of Business)
- University of Alberta (Canada)
- Stockholm School of Economics
- University of Denver
- Schulich School of Business (Canada)
- Queen's University (Canada)
- University of Texas
- University of Toronto
- University of Toronto (Rotman)
- Barnard College (Columbia University)
- Southern Methodist University
- University of California - Irvine
- Canisius College
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Washington University in St. Louis
- University of Edinburgh
- Lehigh University
- York University (Canada)
- University of South Florida
- Rice University
- University of Michigan
- Ryerson University
- CMU (Tepper and normal uni)
- Virginia University
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Notre Dame
- Regis University
- Emory (Business School)
- University of Florida
- University of South Carolina
- Otto Beisheim School of Management
- University of Southern California
- Boston College
- Virginia Tech
- University of Minnesota
- University of Technology, Sydney
- University of New Hampshire
- Penn State
- George Washington University
- University of Texas (McCombs)
- Arizona University
- University of Pittsburgh
- Johns Hopkins University
- Texas State University
- Cooper Union
- Cal Poly
- Colorado University
- University of Exeter (UK)
- Mt. Holyoke
- Cranfield (UK)
- University of Georgia
- Wofford College
- University of Delaware
- University of California - Santa Barbara
- Michigan State University
- University of Richmond
- North-West University(South Africa)
- Dalhousie University
- Concordia College
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- The College of New Jersey
- University of Texas - Dallas
- Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School
- Monash University
- Birmingham-Southern College
- University of North Carolina
- University of Connecticut
- Hampden-Sydney College
- Georgetown (McDonough School of Business)
- Fordham University
- Western University (Canada)
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- University of Iowa
- University of Lethbridge (UK)
- Claremont McKenna College
- George Mason University
- Marquette University
- College of St. Scholastica
- University of Tulsa
- Syracuse University
- Capital Partners
- Arqaam Capital
- Morgan Stanley
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Credit Suisse
- Barclays Capital
- TD Bank
- Harris Williams & Co.
- Raymond James
- Societe Generale
- Jadwa Investment
- World Fuel Services
- Boone Opportunity Lenders
- Cardinal Capital Management
- BNY Mellon
- QBE Insurance Group
- Grisons Peak Merchant Banking
- Alpine Investors
- Blue Sky Group (Netherlands)
- Arkas Corporate Finance Advisory
- Value Advisors
- Anders Nyman
- QuanTek Asset Management
- Avondale Partners
- FTI Consulting
- Reaud Capital LLC
- Global eProcure
- Koru Technologies
- IHG Capital
- Carlisle Development Group
- Pilgrim Bank
- EnergyInvest Group
- Carpenter Hawke
- La Financière Patrimoniale d'Investissement
- Energy Transfer
- ICE Canyon
- Mirae Asset Global Investments Group
- Tesoro Corporation
- Century Management
- New Island Capital
- CIT Group
- Lloyds TSB
- HDFC Bank
- Princess Three
- Regent Natural Resources Co.
- M&T Bank
- Vector 9 Strategies
- Gold Key Realty
- Shroders Investment Management
- Somerset Capital Management
Governments & Other:
- The United States Treasury
Here's a Sample of the Personalized Support You Can Access, Inside the Members' Area
Here's A Breakdown Of Everything You Get In This CourseHere's what you receive in the 36 hours of modeling content (100 videos):
- Advanced Operating Model Lessons teach you how to create a detailed three-statement model, including revenue and expense builds, noncontrolling and equity interests, PP&E schedules, deferred taxes, and quarterly projections.
- Advanced Valuation Lessons cover how to spread comps, adjust for non-recurring charges, calendarize financials, how to value NOLs and equity investments, and how to complete advanced DCF analysis including mid-year discounts and stub periods; you'll also learn future share price analysis, sum-of-the-parts valuation, and liquidation valuation.
- Advanced Merger Model teaches you how to combine multiple scenarios, advanced purchase price allocation, how to calculate revenue and expense synergies by segment, and book/cash taxes and Section 382 NOLs.
- Full transcripts of all the video content, so you can locate and review key content quickly and easily.
- Advanced LBO Model covers how to change an operating model into an LBO model and how to incorporate seven debt tranches and multiple capital structure scenarios, plus an advanced debt schedule with mandatory and optional repayments.
- Sample Pitch Book and PowerPoint crash-course, including commentary on the deal.
- Instant Access when you sign up because everything is delivered online - no shipping charges or trips to the post office.
- Free Lifetime Updates and Support.
- And much, much more.
Plus Unlimited Support From Expert Trainers,
365 Days A Year
What's Your Investment in the BIWS
Advanced Financial Modeling Course?
To put this in context, let's look at the ROI on this course first…
Although the pay for entry-level investment banking jobs varies from year to year, it's safe to say you'll make at least $100,000 USD as an analyst right out of university.
At the MBA level, that climbs to $200,000+ USD. And once you start moving higher on the ladder, those numbers only increase.
On the private equity and hedge fund side, 2-year investment banking analysts often start at $200,000 USD total compensation, and it only goes up from there.
Compare to the potential upside, your investment really is nominal.
In fact, the entire Advanced Financial Modeling program (including ALL of the valuable content, training and support detailed above) is just $347.
In other words, by investing just $347 in this course, you're setting yourself up for a job that pays $100,000 in Year 1 - that's a 288x Return on Investment!
Even if we're super-conservative and we assume that this program only increases your chances by 10%, that's stillan ROI in excess of 28x for you.
And even if you only use the training to land an internship, you're still looking at a minimum of $10,000 USD at a large bank - an ROI of 28x.
This course is also not a "use it once and you're done" type of product - many of our customers go on to use it for years to come, and refer back to it whenever they need to review a topic, prepare for an interview, or learn something on the job.
So whichever way you look at it, this is a great deal.
Plenty of other training firms charge much more for less content and value. Let's look at a couple of examples of courses (some of these below are combinations of course from other providers) that teach similar material:
- Wall Street Training: $1,350
- Training the Street: $500
- Wall Street Prep: $499
Now, if I were a banker valuing a company that was "out-performing" its competitors, I might say that it should be valued at a premium.
I could have just said, "Well, this program is a lot better than anything else out there, so it should be the most expensive on the market."
I'd much rather offer this program at an irresistible price… and put it within reach of anyone at all who is serious about breaking into and advancing within the finance industry.
Our 60-Day, No Questions Asked Money Back
Guarantee Means You Take No Risk
And just in case you're not absolutely convinced Advanced Financial Modeling is for you, let me remove any last shred of risk: you're completely covered by our unconditional 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
There is absolutely no risk to you, and there never will be - take 60 days to evaluate everything, and if you're not 100% satisfied, just ask for your money back.
There's no fine print or special terms or any nonsense like that, and if you're not satisfied all you need to do is let us know.
Gain Immediate Access Now
- 100 training videos (36 hours), fully downloadable to your preferred device
- Full transcripts of all the videos, so you can locate and review key information quickly
- Handy Quick Reference Guides and Done-For-You Excel templates
- Access to our entire archive of hundreds (thousands?) questions submitted by our entire community (with answers)
- Unlimited Q&A support 365-days a year, for as long as you need it
- Unconditional 60-day money back guarantee
The next move is up to you.
You can hope that you have what it takes to excel in advanced interviews and to out-perform everyone else on the job - even people who have tons of finance experience - good luck to you there…
Or you can confidently tell banks you've invested in 36 hours of advanced financial modeling and training based on real case studies, authored by experienced investment bankers who have worked on dozens of deals.
And you can print out everything you've done, explain it coherently, and show how you've invested in the most comprehensive advanced financial modeling training package around.
I know you'll make the right choice. Click here now to gain instant access to BIWS Advanced Financial Modeling and fast-track your career in investment banking, private equity, or anything else in finance.
To YOUR success,
Breaking Into Wall Street Founder
P.S. If you are looking to gain an edge in your interviews, during your summer internship, or even during your first few years in IB, PE or even hedge funds, this course will give you that edge.
It gives you everything you need to master the technical skills of the job without spending 3 years as an Analyst or Associate first. Think of what that could be worth to you in terms of higher salary, faster.
And to top it all off, this course is 100% Money-Back Guaranteed for a full 60 days. There is nothing to lose and a stellar career in IB, PE or hedge funds to gain. Sign up now and I’ll see you on the other side.
P.P.S. We've made SIX sample videos from the full course available below. Click the links below to check out some of our more popular lessons and get a feel for what you'll learn in the course.
- Sample Operating Model Video - Search Advertising Revenue Model
- Sample Valuation Video - Valuing Yahoo's Net Operating Losses (NOLs)
- Sample Valuation Video - Microsoft / aQuantive Precedent Transaction
- Sample Merger Model Video - Advanced Purchase Price Allocation
- Sample Merger Model - Book vs. Cash Taxes & Section 382 NOLs
- Sample LBO Model - Mandatory Debt Repayments