Once we know JP Morgan’s capital levels, we can back into the amount of dividends they can issue and the share repurchases they can make each year – and that’s what you’ll learn how to do in this lesson.
You’ll see why this calculation is inherently circular and how to link these numbers to the rest of our model.
- Dividends & Shares - After
- Dividends & Shares - Before
- JP Morgan - Morgan Stanley Equity Research - 07.20.2010 (Using this one for Minimum Tier 1 Common and Dividend / Share Repurchase Numbers)
- JP Morgan 2010 10-K
- JP Morgan Financial Statements (Easier to read than 10-K)
- JP Morgan Regulatory Capital from Filings
- JP Morgan - RBC Equity Research - 07.16.2010
- Lesson Transcript Quick Reference Guides
- Bank Regulatory Capital - Quick Reference Guide
- Bank 3-Statement Projections - Quick Reference Guide
How to Download Files
Right click on the link and select 'Save Link As'