In this lesson, you’ll learn how to properly “divide up” and allocate the purchase price in a merger model, how to calculate new goodwill created, how to adjust for intangible and tangible asset write-ups, and how to create and write-up / write-down deferred tax assets and deferred tax liabilities, as well as deferred revenue write-downs.
- Purchase Price Allocation - After
- Purchase Price Allocation - Before
- Merger Model Cheat Sheet - Common Formulas
- Stock vs. Asset vs. 338(h)(10) Purchases
- Lesson Transcript Quick Reference Guides