In this lesson, we’ll learn how to apply NOLs when modeling a real company’s estimated taxes, and we’ll learn 2 different methods to determine the present value of Net Operating Losses – based on tax savings and value to the acquirer in an acquisition.
- Adjusted Long-Term Rates for Maximum Annual NOL Usage
- YHOO Net Operating Losses Valuation - Before
- YHOO Net Operating Losses Valuation - After
- YHOO Equity Research Report - Bear Stearns - 2/4/2008
- Yahoo! – Investor Presentation
- Yahoo! 10-K
- Lesson Transcript Quick Reference Guides