BIWS Course Changes Set for Nov 2, 2020
On November 2, 2020, the package deals and individual courses offered on this site will change as follows:
- We’re “retiring” the Advanced Modeling course ($347) and the Excel & Fundamentals course ($347) and splitting up the content as follows:
- There will be a separate Excel & VBA course for $197, so you can learn just Excel and VBA, specifically as they are used in investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, and other finance roles.
- And there will be a new flagship financial modeling course called Financial Modeling Mastery for $297. This new course will be a combination of the current Advanced Modeling and Financial Modeling Fundamentals courses, and it will teach you everything from the basics of accounting and finance up through advanced M&A and LBO modeling.
- As a result, the BIWS Premium package for $497 will include the following individual courses:
- Excel & VBA ($197)
- Financial Modeling Mastery ($297)
- PowerPoint Pro ($197)
- So, you’ll save $194 (28%) by purchasing the BIWS Premium package.
- BIWS Platinum will remain the same, and so will the other package deals involving the industry-specific courses.
Why are we making these changes? The short answer is that the Advanced Modeling course is no longer particularly useful because of all the additions and updates to the other courses over the years, and hardly anyone uses it.
Rather than offering a separate course with just a few small additions and differences, we would rather consolidate everything and offer one “main” financial modeling course.
Also, many students and professionals are interested in learning just Excel or financial modeling, but don’t necessarily need both together. With this setup, you have the option to take either course separately or complete them both.
Finally, we believe that PowerPoint skills are critical for entry-level roles in the finance industry.
Therefore, it is more sensible for the BIWS Premium package to include training for all the key “on-the-job” skills: Excel, financial modeling, and PowerPoint.
Sign up now to join our community of over 41,053+ students and professionals who have invested in BIWS training and gone on to secure lucrative jobs in the industry.