Breaking Into Wall Street Premium
Step Into The Interview Room, Please
You walk inside, and your interviewer greets you with a firm handshake... and a skeptical glance.
You both sit down, and he starts with the usual questions: "Tell me about yourself" and "Why do you want to work for our firm?" and "Explain your most recent work experience."
Blah, blah, blah… you’re prepared for all those. You’ve read the guides. You know your resume/CV. And you’ve practiced your pitch 31 times now.
You start preparing for the technical questions, but then the interviewer pulls a fast one on you. He takes out a 3-page case study describing a consumer retail company, its market, and its competitors.
Then he turns to you and makes a simple request: "Please read the case study, value the company, and make a recommendation on the best way to sell the company and the best potential buyers."
“Wait,” you say, “What about the rest of the interview?”
"This is the rest of the interview," he replies. "Good luck!"
we based everything in biws premium on what investment bankers actually do in real life:
- The Excellence with Excel lessons are based on two real-life case studies: 1) Customer Due Diligence Data - How to format, manipulate, and analyze it; and 2) Wal-Mart - How to manipulate and format a 3-statement model and valuation.
- The Financial Modeling Fundamentals lessons are based on 10+ case studies from the US and around the world - including Atlassian (Australia), EasyJet (UK), Vivendi (France), Jazz Pharmaceuticals (US), Men's Warehouse / Jos. A Bank (US), Suntory / Beam (Japan and US), 7 Days Inn (China), Chuck E. Cheese's (US), Kakao / Daum (Korea), and Netflix (US).
- The Advanced Modeling lessons are based on a case study of Microsoft's proposed $44B acquisition of Yahoo!, and a full operating model, valuation, M&A analysis, and LBO analysis of the company.
- ...and you'll get bonus case studies and tutorials on Intel's $8B acquisition of McAfee, ConAgra's $5B bid for Ralcorp, and TPG's $3B leveraged buyout of J Crew (and more - see the bottom of this page for the full description).
Through these case studies, you'll learn how to:
- Use Excel and master all the shortcuts for ANY version of Excel on ANY operating system (when you can "slice and dice" in Excel like the best, you'll save hours every week right there)
- Build a detailed operating model, including revenue and expense projections and detailed PP&E and deferred tax schedules.
- Value a company and learn how to adjust for non-recurring charges in public comps and M&A comps, build an advanced DCF, and use methodologies such as future share price analysis, sum-of-the-parts, and liquidation valuation.
- Create advanced merger models and LBO models - purchase price allocation, revenue/expense synergies, book/cash taxes, Section 382 NOLs, 7 debt tranches, and multiple scenarios.
- Use real 10-K/10-Q filings and real equity research from Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and other banks.
Access Your Training Instantly
The entire Breaking Into Wall Street course is delivered online - no deliveries to wait on and worry about, and you get instant access when you sign up. You also get FREE updates as they're released, as well as lifetime access to all the lessons.
Once your BIWS order is complete, you'll receive an email with login instructions - follow the simple instructions and you'll be able to access all the videos, Excel files, transcripts, and Quick Start Guides immediately.
Hear What Our Customers Have to SayAbout Their Results with BIWS Premium
At last count, over 22,981+ students, entry-level professionals, and career changers have used Breaking Into Wall Street to master modeling, win interviews, and break into high-paying jobs in investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, equity research, and more.
Take a look at what some of them have to say (these are actual unedited email screenshots… a few details have been blacked out to protect customers' privacy.)
These are just a few examples of customers who've used this program to land the job of their dreams in investment banking. You could be next!
And here's just a small selection of schools and firms where individual students and professionals currently use our courses (Note: In some cases, groups or classes at the organizations below have signed up for official group licenses; in other cases, individuals at these organizations have signed up on their own.):
And here's a sample video from the AdvancedModeling lessons so you can see exactly what you get for your "on the job" prep:
Here's a sample video from the Financial Modeling Fundamentals course (introductory-level material), so you can see for yourself exactly what you get:
Here’s The Full Run-Down of EverythingYou Get In BIWS Premium
Here's what you receive in the 440 videos (plus full transcripts, written notes, Excel files, and more):
- Introductory Excel Lessons include how to set up Excel properly, navigation, data manipulation, formatting, printing, and key formulas used in finance.
- Advanced Excel Lessons teach you lookup, array, and database functions, scenarios, iterations and circular references, error handling, graphs and charts, and introduce you to VBA, macros, form controls, custom shortcuts, and user-defined functions.
- Time-Saving Excel Shortcuts. Covers shortcuts that work on any modern version of Excel - on both the PC and Mac versions.
- Financial Modeling Fundamentals Lessons cover NPV and the time value of money, accounting, 3-statement modeling, equity value and enterprise value, valuation via public comps and precedent transactions, DCF analysis, merger models, and LBO models (including both introductory and more advanced models).
- Operating Model Lessons teach you how to create a detailed three-statement model, including revenue and expense builds, non-controlling and equity interests, PP&E schedules, deferred taxes, and quarterly projections.
- Valuation Lessons cover how to spread comps, adjust for non-recurring charges, calendarize financials, value NOLs and equity investments - plus how to complete advanced DCF analysis, including mid-year discounts and stub periods. You'll also learn about future share price analysis, sum-of-the-parts valuation, and liquidation valuation.
- Advanced Merger Model shows you how to combine multiple scenarios, advanced purchase price allocation, how to calculate revenue and expense synergies by segment, and book/cash taxes and Section 382 NOLs.
- Advanced LBO Model covers how to change an operating model into an LBO model, seven debt tranches, multiple capital structure scenarios, plus an advanced debt schedule with mandatory and optional repayments.
- Sample Pitch Book, including deal commentary and what happened afterward in real life. There are example investment recommendations, client advisory presentations, and a detailed stock pitch in our global case studies as well.
- Instant Access when you sign up because everything is delivered online - no shipping charges or trips to the post office.
- Free lifetime Updates and Support, And much, much more....
And let’s make it EVEN EASIER for
you to try BIWS Premium today...
Here’s What Will Happen Within Minutes Of You Signing Up
Once you sign up, you’ll immediately have access to the 440 instructional videos, complete transcripts, all the Excel files, the bonus case studies, and the complete curriculum. And you’ll have access to our expert support team to ask whatever questions you need, 365 days a year.
This is the most comprehensive and most practical financial modeling training around, at the best price, with the best support, and with the best guarantee. This is as risk-free as an offer can come.
In fact, the ONLY risk is that you might go into an interview without having taken this course - and the candidate next to you has.
The next move is up to you.
You can hope that an investment bank hires you without Excel and financial modeling skills... good luck to you there...
Or you can confidently tell banks you've invested in the most advanced financial modeling and Excel training based on 10+ global case studies, authored by experienced investment bankers who have worked on dozens of deals.
I know you'll make the right choice.
Upgrade To BIWS Platinum and Save $632 Over Individual Courses
With BIWS Platinum You Get All Our Financial Modeling, Career, and
Interview Prep Courses in One Discounted Package.
- BIWS Premium Financial Modeling (Value $497)
- Investment Banking Interview Guide (Value $97)
- Oil and Gas Modeling (Value $347)
- Investment Banking Networking Toolkit (Value $97)
- Bank and FIG Modeling (Value $347)
- PowerPoint Pro (Value $97)
- Real Estate and REIT Modeling (Value $347)
Each Course includes professional support, free lifetime upgrades and the only12-Month Money-Back Guarantee in the industry.
- Professional Support
- Free Lifetime Upgrades
- 12-Month Money-Back Guarantee
Purchased separately, you would pay $1,829 for this package. But you can save $632 today by investing in BIWS Platinum for just $1,197 - and never pay another cent for your financial modeling and IB career training, ever!
$1,829 $1,197 (Save $632)
or 6 Monthly Payments of $215
or 12 Monthly Payments of $119